Sydney Dental School deadline is only two weeks away!
Two weeks left! The application deadline for the the Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) program at the University of Sydney is Friday, July 5, 2013!
The Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Sydney is Australia’s first, and has been involved in the training of dental practitioners for 100 years. The Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) program aims to
- have students gain, qualitatively and quantitatively, a greater patient-based experience;
- support research-informed decisions through critique of available information and defend their treatment decisions as the most appropriate under the unique circumstances as presented by individual patients;
- equip students with the confidence to accept supervised clinical responsibilities away from the parent institution and to embark on national and international electives from the end of Year 2 onward;
- develop leadership skills which distinguish University of Sydney graduates and contribute to the dental profession, academia and public health service as ambassadors, community educators and promoters of heath at community level;
- in addition to professional and ethical values, enhance a social conscience and a sense of social responsibility and cultural awareness; and
- instill a passion for lifelong learning through a critical approach to learning and opportunities for self-evaluation.
Interview invitations: July 19 – 22, 2013
Interviews held: July 29 – Aug. 2, 2013
Offers will begin to be sent: August 12, 2013
Second round of interview offers: Sept. 13 – 16, 2013
Second round of interviews held: Sept. 23 – 25, 2013
Offers for second round: Sept. 30, 2013