|Find out more about Australian Medical Schools|
Upcoming OzTREKK Medical Licensing Webinars
Tuesday, August 13, 6 – 9 p.m.
Tuesday, September 10, 6 – 9 p.m.
Tuesday, October 15, 6 – 9 p.m.
Important topics covered during the webinars:
- The Australian Medical School systems and structure
- Australian Medical School rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Medical school rotations in Canada
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2
- The Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
…and much more! The webinars also provide a great opportunity for you to ask Matt any questions you may have!
Attendance is via invitation only. Only those students who submit an Australian Medical School application via OzTREKK are invited to the webinars.
How To Apply to an Australian Medical SchoolAlthough the University of Melbourne Medical School and the University of Sydney Medical School have closed their applications for the 2014 intake, the following Australian Medical Schools are still accepting applications:
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- James Cook University Medical School