Anne Wexler Master’s Scholarships in Public Policy
|Learn more about UQ Arts degrees|
The Anne Wexler Scholarships are now open for postgraduate students with strong academic credentials and leadership potential to undertake a master’s degree in Australia, or the United States, in the field of public policy. Key areas include health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, political science, history or governmental relations.
Two Wexler Scholarships will be awarded annually:
- One for an Australian citizen to complete a U.S. master’s degree in public policy
- One for a U.S. citizen to complete an Australian master’s degree in public policy
- Living, travel, insurance & establishment allowances
- National Orientation Program and Presentation Dinner in Australia
- Enrichment Seminars in the United States with international Fulbright Scholars
- Distinguished professional network with U.S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
Applications close Sept. 30, 2013
For more information about Anne Wexler Scholarships, please visit http://fulbright.com.au/scholarships/anne-wexler-scholarships-overview
About OzTREKK ScholarshipsDid you know that OzTREKK also offers scholarships?
Each OzTREKK student who qualifies for an OzTREKK Scholarship will receive one $500 scholarship during the first year of study. The OzTREKK Scholarship will be paid directly toward your Australian university tuition.
To obtain an OzTREKK Scholarship, you must submit your Australian university application directly to the OzTREKK office; and
- accept your Australian university program offer through OzTREKK; and
- commence your Australian university program during the 2013 or 2014 academic year.