Bond University Physiotherapy School applications are closing in one month
Are you interested in studying physiotherapy? Applications for the 2014 intake of the Doctor of Physiotherapy program at Bond University are closing on Friday, September 27, 2013.
Also know as physical therapy, the physical therapy program at Bond University Physiotherapy School embraces a holistic approach, with a strong emphasis on communication skills, ethics and preventative management. Extensive clinical training ensures graduates will be able to effectively relate to and treat physiotherapy patients and clients on every level.
Bond University Doctor of Physiotherapy Timeline
Applications close for Round 1 of interviews: Friday, September 27, 2013
Interviews held for short-listed candidates: Mid-October 2013
Applicants notified of application outcome: Mid-November 2013
All enrolled students to attend Doctor of Physiotherapy Orientation: May 7 and 8, 2014
Classes commence: May 12, 2014
Applications will be held until the application deadline has passed. The university will first assess all applicants’ prerequisite areas. Students who do not meet prerequisite areas will be notified that they are not successful. All applicants who meet the prerequisite areas will then be ranked according to academic standing and the top international applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. Based on academic standing and interview results, the top international applicants will be offered places in the program.
Entry Requirements for Bond’s Doctor of Physiotherapy Program
To be eligible to apply to the Bond University Doctor of Physiotherapy, you must have
- successfully completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science or Bachelor of Sport Science or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- have achieved a GPA of at least 5.00 on a 7-point scale in your university studies; and
- completed the Doctor of Physiotherapy minimum prerequisite subjects as follows:
- Two semesters of Human Anatomy
- Two semesters of Human Physiology
- One semester of Research/Statistics
- One semester of Physiology of Exercise
- One semester of Biomechanics
- One semester of Exercise Prescription
- Successful performance at a selection interview