OzTREKK Funny Friday
Billy: No, Mrs. White. It’s the same dog!
Teacher: Billy, why are you doing your multiplication on the floor?
Billy: You said we had to do it without tables!
Teacher: Why are the Middle Ages sometimes called the Dark Ages?
Billy: Because there were so many knights.
Teacher: I wish you’d pay a little attention, Billy.
Billy: I’m paying as little as I can, Teacher.
Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn’t you?
Billy: Not very much.
Teacher: I hope I didn’t see you looking at Maria’s exam.
Billy: I sure hope you didn’t, either!
Teacher: Billy, what do you call a fish with no eyes?
Teacher: Where’s your text book?
Billy: At home.
Teacher: What’s it doing there?
Billy: Having a better day than I am.
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? The following OzTREKK Australian universities offer teacher education programs:
- James Cook University Teachers College
- Macquarie University Teachers College
- Monash University Teachers College
- University of Melbourne Teachers College
- University of Newcastle Teachers College
- University of Queensland Teachers College
- University of Sydney Teachers College