OzTREKK Funny Friday

Teacher: Billy, your essay on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy it?
Billy: No, Mrs. White. It’s the same dog!

Teacher: Billy, why are you doing your multiplication on the floor?
Billy: You said we had to do it without tables!



Teacher: Why are the Middle Ages sometimes called the Dark Ages?
Billy: Because there were so many knights.

Teacher: I wish you’d pay a little attention, Billy.
Billy: I’m paying as little as I can, Teacher.

Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn’t you?
Billy: Not very much.

Teacher: I hope I didn’t see you looking at Maria’s exam.
Billy: I sure hope you didn’t, either!

Teacher: Billy, what do you call a fish with no eyes?
Billy: Fsh.

Teacher: Where’s your text book?
Billy: At home.
Teacher: What’s it doing there?
Billy: Having a better day than I am.

*
Oh, Billy.

Are you interested in becoming a teacher? The following OzTREKK Australian universities offer teacher education programs:
  • James Cook University Teachers College
  • Macquarie University Teachers College
  • Monash  University Teachers College
  • University of Melbourne Teachers College
  • University of Newcastle Teachers College
  • University of Queensland Teachers College
  • University of Sydney Teachers College


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Sydney is closing the veterinary void

Could the next Olympics violate human rights?

Monash University medical student joins Antarctica expedition to inspire environmental change