OzTREKK Funny Friday
“How many people were able to complete the assignment without parents’ help?” she asked, looking for a show of hands.
About 25% of the students raised their hands.
“How many people we able to complete the assignment with the help of a parent?”
About 70% of the students their hand.
At this, the teacher notices about 5% of the class did not raise their hands.
She then called out, “How many people had to help a parent complete your assignment?”
- James Cook University Teachers College
- Macquarie University Teachers College
- Monash University Teachers College
- University of Melbourne Teachers College
- University of Newcastle Teachers College
- University of Queensland Teachers College
- University of Sydney Teachers College