One month left to apply for an Australian Endeavour Scholarship
Thinking of applying to an Australian university but on a tight budget? Applications for the 2014 Endeavour Awards are open but will close June 30, 2014.
The Endeavour Postgraduate Awards aim to enable high achieving international students to undertake a postgraduate qualification either by coursework or research in their chosen fields of study in Australia.
Endeavour Postgraduate ScholarshipDegree: Australian Master’s or PhD
Duration: Up to 2 years for a Masters; up to 4 years for a PhD
Total per semester: $15,000
Total: Up to $272,500 (PhD) and $140,500 (Master’s)
Application deadline: June 30, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (AEST)
Applicants are encouraged to commence their applications early and submit their application as early as possible due to the large volume of users on the system on the final opening days of submission.
All recipients will receive
- $3,000 travel allowance;
- $4,000 (for scholarships) establishment allowance;
- $3,000 monthly stipend (paid up to the maximum program duration on a pro-rata basis);
- tuition fees, paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees;
- health insurance for the full program duration (OSHC for non-Australians);
- travel insurance (excluding during program for non-Australians);