Melbourne’s new Centre for Learning and Living will be an ideal environment for graduate and post-graduate students to study and learn, providing a broad collegiate experience that is both supportive and socially inclusive.
AccommodationGraduate students at the University of Melbourne will have the option to select one of 57 spacious, architect designed studio apartments, each with its own en suite. All rooms are fitted with essential furniture, including a double or king single bed, desk, chair, and wardrobe, and most rooms have a kitchenette.
MealsThe standard fee assumes graduate students will self-cater, but those looking for a more comprehensive residential experience may wish to opt-in to the college meal plan for an extra fee.
Shared FacilitiesThe Centre for Learning and Living will provide contemporary, shared-living facilities for students, including
- communal kitchens and dining rooms on every level;
- graduate lounges on each floor for students to relax and unwind together;
- collaborative learning spaces equipped with high quality audiovisual and IT facilities;
- conference and meeting rooms, including three large seminar rooms that convert to a large lecture theatre; and
- a large café and lounge which occupies the entire ground floor of the building and which opens onto an outdoor terrace and a tranquil garden, ideal for studying and relaxing or meeting friends.