Speech Pathology at the University of QueenslandThe Master of Speech Pathology Studies program at the University of Queensland equips graduate-entry students with the theoretical knowledge, professional attributes, and clinical and research skills necessary for professional careers in speech pathology. In addition to focusing on clinical speech pathology practice, students’ prior skills and knowledge are examined to enhance effectiveness of their clinical practice and to allow ongoing professional development.
- services for people with specific disabilities such as cerebral palsy;
- intellectual disability, autism or hearing loss;
- general, paediatric and geriatric hospitals;
- rehabilitation centres;
- preschool, kindergarten and child care programs;
- community health centres;
- private practice; and
- centres for the hearing impaired and intellectually disabled.
Program: Master of Speech Pathology Studies
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Next semester intake: July 2015
Duration: 2.5 years
Application deadline: February 28, 2015