The Human Biology Students’ Union at the University of Toronto will be hosting their annual International Medical School Symposium today, Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014!
Event DetailsEvent: HBSU International Medical School Symposium
Location: Medical Science Building (MS 3153), University of Toronto
Date: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Come meet OzTREKK's Australian Medical Schools Admissions Officer Broghan Dean and Director Matt Miernik and find out more about studying medicine in Australia. This will be a great opportunity for you to find out more about
- The Australian Medical School system and structure
- Australian med school prerequisites
- Australian medical school interviews
- Australian med school rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
- and much more!
As always, there will be FREE FOOD!
Learn more about studying at an Australian Medical School!
- James Cook University Medical School
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Melbourne Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- University of Sydney Medical School