International Medical School Symposium in Toronto today
The Human Biology Students’ Union at the University of Toronto will be hosting their annual International Medical School Symposium today, Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014!
Event DetailsEvent: HBSU International Medical School Symposium
Location: Medical Science Building (MS 3153), University of Toronto
Date: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Come meet OzTREKK's Australian Medical Schools Admissions Officer Broghan Dean and Director Matt Miernik and find out more about studying medicine in Australia. This will be a great opportunity for you to find out more about
- The Australian Medical School system and structure
- Australian med school prerequisites
- Australian medical school interviews
- Australian med school rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
- and much more!
As always, there will be FREE FOOD!
Learn more about studying at an Australian Medical School!
- James Cook University Medical School
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Melbourne Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- University of Sydney Medical School