OzTREKK welcomes Griffith University!
Since opening its doors in 1975, Griffith has come to be regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative post-secondary institutions and one of the most influential universities in the Asia-Pacific region. Located in one of Australia’s hotspots, Griffith University‘s five campuses span three cities between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, each with distinct areas of teaching and research strength and working closely with its local community.
Griffith University campus locationsLocation, location, location… can you say Gold Coast beaches and exciting Brisbane city life?
- Gold Coast campus (Gold Coast, Queensland)
- Logan campus (suburb of Brisbane, Queensland)
- Mt Gravatt campus (suburb of Brisbane, Queensland)
- Nathan campus (suburb of Brisbane, Queensland)
- South Bank campus (Brisbane, Queensland)
Griffith study areasCanadians will now have more professional degree study options to choose from, especially for popular schools such as
- Griffith Medical School
- Griffith Dental School
- Griffith Physiotherapy School
- Griffith Pharmacy School
- Griffith Speech Pathology School
- Griffith Business School
- Griffith Environmental Sciences
- Griffith Engineering and IT
- Griffith Law School
- Griffith Architecture School
- Griffith Sciences
- Griffith Nursing School
- Griffith Teachers College
- Griffith Public Health School
- Griffith Health Sciences