MCAT 2015 dates
Graduate-entry medical programs from Griffith Medical School, Melbourne Medical School, UQ Medical School, Sydney Medical School and Monash Medical School require applicants to sit a medical admission test such as the MCAT.
Keep the score release dates in mind when you are registering. For most medical schools, you will need to have your MCAT score at the time of application.
Admin and Score Release Dates
- April 17 – June 16
- April 18 – June 16
- May 22 – June 30
- June 19 – July 21
- June 20 – July 21
- July 17 – August 18
- July 18 – August 18
- August 5 – September 8
- August 6 – September 8
- August 21 – September 22
- August 22 – September 22
- September 3 – October 6
- September 11 – October 1
- September 12 – October 13
About the MCAT2015 ExamComing April 17, 2015, the new MCAT exam is designed to help better prepare tomorrow’s doctors for the rapidly advancing and transforming health care system. According to the MCAT website, the changes to the MCAT exam in 2015 will preserve what works about the current exam, eliminate what isn’t working, and further enrich the MCAT exam by giving attention to the concepts tomorrow’s doctors will need.
- Natural sciences sections of the MCAT2015 exam reflect recent changes in medical education.
- Addition of the social and behavioral sciences section, Psychological, Social and Biological Foundations of Behavior, recognizes the importance of socio-cultural and behavioral determinants of health and health outcomes.
- And the new Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills section reflects the fact that medical schools want well-rounded applicants from a variety of backgrounds.
- Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems Section
- Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems Section
- Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior Section
- Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Section (CARS)