James Cook University’s Division of Tropical Health and Medicine will be hosting a Welcome Evening in Toronto on Monday, June 8, 2015.
Faculty Pro-Vice-Chancellor Professor Ian Wronski is hosting a social event in Toronto welcoming all students and parents interested in learning more about the faculty and JCU.
Venue: Pinnacle Room, Sheraton Centre Downtown Toronto, 123 Queen St. W.
Date: Monday, June 8, 2015
Time: 6–8 p.m.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, June 2 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JCUwelcomeRSVP
The Welcome Evening is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring doctors, dentists, pharmacists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists, veterinarians and public health professionals to learn more about the unique program offerings at James Cook University.
You will also have an opportunity to personally meet and speak with Professor Wronski and Mrs. Sandra Hurlock from the College of Medicine and Dentistry during the event.
Popular JCU schools and programs
- JCU Medical School – Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- JCU Dental School – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- JCU Pharmacy School – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- JCU Health Sciences Programs – Master of Biomedical Sciences
- JCU Nursing School – Bachelor of Nursing Science
- JCU Public Health School – Master of Public Health
- JCU Occupational Therapy School – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- JCU Physiotherapy School – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- JCU Veterinary School – Bachelor of Veterinary Science