Master of Speech Pathology at Griffith University
The speech pathology program is now located in the $150-million purpose-built Griffith Health Centre, adjacent to the new Gold Coast University Hospital.
The Master of Speech Pathology will equip you to begin practice as a fully-accredited, highly-competent and work-ready speech pathologist in a wide range of health, community and education settings.
It encourages personal and professional development through
- a problem-based learning curriculum;
- active learning in small groups; and
- clinical placements that facilitate the integration of theory and practice.
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Semester intake: February
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: September 30, 2015
To be eligible to apply to the Master of Speech Pathology, applicants must have
- completed an undergraduate degree (not in speech pathology) with a minimum GPA of 5.0. While there are no prerequisite study areas for admission, desirable areas include psychology, health science, public health, medical science, human services, education, and linguistics; and
- a satisfactory performance in an interview with the Program Convenor.