Melbourne International Postgraduate Coursework Awards
International Postgraduate Coursework AwardThe International Postgraduate Coursework Award (IPCA) was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving international students undertaking a graduate coursework degree.
The university normally offers around 28 scholarships each year. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
BenefitsThe scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
EligibilityTo be considered for this scholarship, you must
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree,
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time;
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees; and
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
- any master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in Botany, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Genetics, Geography, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics or Zoology, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystems offered by the Faculty of Science
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
Successful candidates are advised of the outcome by email.