The 2017 round of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships is now open. Applications will close close June 30, 2016.
Applicants are encouraged to commence their applications early and submit their application as early as possible due to the large volume of users on the system on the final opening days of submission.
What Endeavour offers
As a scholarship or fellowship recipient, you will gain invaluable international experience in study, research or professional development.
The department has engaged a contractor to provide post-selection support services to all recipients including a dedicated case manager, pre-departure briefings, advice on health, travel insurance, accommodation, security, payment of allowances, and reporting to the department on recipients’ progress.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to internationals to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply, you must be from a participating country and/or region.
All recipients will receive
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
Endeavour Postgraduate ScholarshipDegree: Australian Master’s or PhD
Duration: Up to 2 years for a Master’s; up to 4 years for a PhD
Total per semester: $15,000
Total: Up to $272,500 (PhD) and $140,500 (Master’s)
Application deadline: June 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (AEST)