Monash Business School grants and scholarships
To continue enhancing the diversity of the student community, Monash Business School is offering a number of grants and scholarships for postgraduate study, including grants for the following courses:
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Public Policy and Management
The grants come to a total of $5000AUD per year, and are being offered to students from the following nationalities:
- North and South America
- Middle East
- Sri Lanka
About Monash Business SchoolMonash Business School is a dynamic and progressive academy delivering the highest quality teaching, learning, scholarship and research.
It is an exciting time to be part of the Monash Business School as they progress our ambitious agenda to transform business by advancing knowledge and addressing global challenges. Monash has the reach, expertise, professional relationships and sources of capital to realise their mission of having a positive impact on a changing world.
Monash is one of only 1% of business schools globally to have the prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation.
Monash Business School is
- a research intensive business school. Programs reflect the knowledge, quality and rigour which stems from being the recognised expert in key business disciplines.
- embedded within Monash University, Australia’s largest and most diverse university. The opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration within the university extend the reach and impact of our education and research.
- connected on a global scale. Unique international footprint facilitates our direct access to major business hubs around the world.