Take a tour of the University of Sydney!
The institution’s academic and teaching resources include Australia’s largest university library, and state-of-the-art technical, computing and research facilities. Sydney Uni offers the widest range of research programs in Australia and is one of the top recipients of Australian government research funding.
Take a tour of the University of Sydney: http://tour.sydney.edu.au/
The University of Sydney's Camperdown/Darlington Campus is the largest campus and is 72 hectares of state-of-the-art teaching and learning technology, including six libraries, art galleries, historical museums, perfectly manicured lawns, and the following faculties and schools:
- Agriculture and Environment
- Architecture, Design and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Sydney Business School
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Information Technologies
- Sydney Law School
- Sydney Medical School
- Sydney Pharmacy School
- Sydney Veterinary School
- Charles Perkins Centre
- Student Support Services
- Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representation Association (SUPRA)
- University of Sydney Union (USU)
University of Sydney 2016–20 Strategic PlanThe University of Sydney's 2016-20 Strategic Plan was published in March 2016 following a wide-ranging consultation with university staff, students and other key stakeholders.
The plan continues the trajectory that began almost 170 years ago with twin founding commitments to excellence and public service. By 2020, the university aims to
- invest in outstanding research, ensuring that their best work—work of national, regional and international impact—is well supported with the right people, equipment, and physical infrastructure;
- deepen their commitment to undergraduate education with a reinvigorated curriculum, so that graduates will develop the skills, knowledge and values they need to thrive and lead in a rapidly changing world; and
- build a university-wide culture where staff and students are able to realise their full potential.