Apply for a Bond University scholarship!
These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission. Please note that the deferral of a scholarship will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, such as illness, family bereavement or essential overseas travel. Scholarships will be awarded at the university’s discretion.
For September 2016 semester entry, applications will close on Thursday, May 26, 2016. Interested applicants will need to submit an application via the OzTREKK office to get the process started. We will then guide you through the entire application process to ensure your application is complete and eligible for assessment.
Applicants need to be prepared to submit the following:
- Submit a Bond University application
- Copies of your most recent transcripts (high school or university).
- Two references who can vouch for your achievements.
- A 500-word personal statement outlining why you feel you should be awarded with one of these scholarships.
- A summary of achievements or current CV that exemplifies your particular area of excellence.
Bond University Juris DoctorProgram: Juris Doctor (JD)
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Semester intakes: January, May, September
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: There is no official application deadline. Students from Canada should apply early, particularly if they are seeking entry for a September intake.