We will be hosting an online medical licensing webinar for anyone unable to attend the in-person seminars. Even if you participated in the in-person event, but feel you need some more information or a refresher, please feel free to register for the webinars. These webinars also provide a great opportunity for you to ask us as many any questions you may have!
Upcoming OzTREKK Medical Licensing Webinars
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Whether you would like to come back to Canada or the U.S. to practice medicine or remain in Australia, those who attend our OzTREKK Medical Licensing seminars and webinars learn about the avenues to practice medicine.
As you may know, it can be difficult to gain straightforward information about your licensing options following graduation. During the webinars, you will receive the latest information, data, and statistics so you can make an informed decision about whether studying medicine in Australia is the best option for you. Find out more about
- the Australian Medical School systems and structure;
- Australian Medical School rankings;
- medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS;
- medical school rotations in Canada;
- coming back to Canada to practice medicine;
- the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2;
- the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates;
- provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates;
- the Australian Internship and Residency Program