Have you applied to the Sydney DMD? Had your interview? Patiently waiting to see if you’ve received an offer? It’s no secret that the Sydney DMD is one of the most popular dentistry programs for Canadian students who wish to study in Australia.
Check out this “Doctor of Dental Medicine Information Session” video for the inside scoop about Sydney dentistry!
The Sydney DMD will allow students to
- understand how to make treatment decisions most appropriate for patients as individuals;
- gain confidence in treating patients through simulation and practice-based experience;
- develop leadership skills to enable contribution to the dental community—as an ambassador of health;
- crystallise professional values and ethics, social conscious and cultural awareness;
- make informed decisions by critiquing research and evidence; and
- instill a passion for lifelong learning, self-development and self-evaluation.
Program: Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Semester intake: February
Duration: 4 years