Griffith Health Excellence Bachelor of Dental Health Science scholarships
|Apply for a Griffith Health Excellence Bachelor of Dental Health Science scholarship!|
Griffith Health Excellence Bachelor of Dental Health Science ScholarshipFor: High-achieving students applying for Bachelor of Dental Health Science program at Griffith University.
Available to: Commencing students in Trimester 1, 2018
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
Award value and benefits: $30,000 in total (six tuition payments of $5,000 each trimester for three years)
Duration: Up to six trimesters of study
Applications open: Now!
Applications close: Thursday, November 2, 2017 (outcome by November 24)
Selection CriteriaScholarship applications will be assessed by a panel on the following criteria:
- Academic merit - applicants must submit a certified copy of their transcripts demonstrating their strong academic merit
- An offer - applicant must be in receipt of an offer (conditional or unconditional) prior to the scholarship deadline
- A personal statement - addressing three questions that outline why the applicant believes he/she deserves the scholarship
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of dental health science and the broader role of oral health in the health care system.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and teamwork skills and indicate your future career plans.
- Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and how you have sought to overcome these challenges.
Studying dentistry at Griffith Dental SchoolAt Griffith University, you'll be studying at some pretty amazing facilities: state-of-the-art, special-purpose dental facilities and modern laboratories, including a commercial dental lab in a new $150-million purpose-built Griffith Health Centre. You will have the opportunity to undertake community placements in state schools, rural and remote communities and in Indigenous and aged care.
Completing Griffith’s Bachelor of Dental Health Science and the two-year Master of Dentistry program provides the education and skills you need to apply for registration as a dentist! Program: Bachelor of Dental Health Science/Master of Dentistry
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Trimester intake: February
Duration: 5 years