Heading to Bond University? Apply for a scholarship!
The Bond University International Student Scholarship applications for students wishing to commence September 2016 are currently open!
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements. The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission. Please note that the deferral of a scholarship will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, such as illness, family bereavement or essential overseas travel. Scholarships will be awarded at the university’s discretion.
- Available to all international students applying for a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants will be asked to submit academic statements, a summary of achievements, and letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application. They will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.
For September 2016 semester entry, applications will close on Thursday, May 26, 2016.
Bond University Juris DoctorProgram: Juris Doctor (JD)
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Semester intakes: January, May, September
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: There is no official application deadline. Students from Canada should apply early, particularly if they are seeking entry for a September intake.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline in order to apply to the Bond JD program. Students who have not yet completed a bachelor degree may apply, as long as they will have graduated prior to commencing the program.
- Two reference letters are required.
- Applicants who have a cumulative average of 70% or above should apply to the program.